difficulty. So for example, you play soccer. Then you need to teammates. Because, you can pass and
run and shoot. Then you need teammates. So I can not play soccer only one, but I can placates soccer.
Second reason, I think that teamwork is if play baseball and soccer and basketball need to teamwork.
but If you play tennis and table tennis. Then you don't need to team work. Because tennis is single
fighting. So you need to storing more. So tennis player is very storing mentality.
I think that teamwork is need to communication with my teamwork. In conclusion, I think that
teamwork is very need. specially playing sports, then very need to teamwork.
file://localhost/Users/akiyoshikousuke/Desktop/th.jpeg
file://localhost/Users/akiyoshikousuke/Desktop/th-1.jpegfile://localhost/Users/akiyoshikousuke/Desktop/th-2.jpeg
Good post, Kohsuke. It's great that you mentioned sports where players work alone. It's important to be careful with spelling. I think you mean STRONG instead of STORING. Also, TEAMWORK is a noun. If you want to use a verb, then you should way WORK TOGETHER or WORK AS A TEAM. Great job and keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete