Sunday, July 28, 2013

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is tennis. Because when I was young, I played tennis in junior high school .
Then, I was won many  a general meeting. So my favorite sport is tennis. But I can play a lot
of sport. specially, I can play baseball. Because I played baseball with my father. Then my
father teach me. And I played baseball more very will. So I am deeply grateful to my father.
And my mother teach play dance me. Because I bought dance CDs. Then I play dance, then
my mother teach me, because my mother is dancing teacher. So I am deeply grateful to my
mother.
In conclusion, I can play a lot of sport. Because my father and my mother is a lot of sport
very will. So I want to say Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good post, Kohsuke. You did an excellent job of telling us about your personal experiences with your family and integrating them with our RLA weekly theme of sports and recreation. Please note the difference between WILL and WELL. Also, when you want to talk about one specific sport you can use the word ESPECIALLY. Great work and really glad to see you wrote a lot!

    ReplyDelete