Sunday, July 21, 2013

My diet

I think that every morning , I eat bread and yogurt and Fruit juice.  But , in order to improve the body
more taking daily fruit and vegetables . Because morning , when you fill the stomach then you have
become sleepy in class.
Every lunch , I 'm eating fish and noodles , the meat. but for the best body more , it is possible to
reduce the calories if you eat the miso soup and fish. Because this is get fat calories is high that it
become fat for now.
every dinner , I'm eating meat and pasta at night. but for the best body more , I think can eat with
vegetables, and I should eat vegetables and pasta when you eat.
In conclusion , I think that every eating , it is that take vegetable rather miss.





file://localhost/home/kohsuke/Desktop/th.jpeg

2 comments:

  1. You've come to a great conclusion here, Kohsuke. I am glad that you stayed on topic and thought about how you can improve your diet. Very good effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your diet Kohsuke! But I don't like pasta.

    ReplyDelete