Sunday, July 14, 2013

If I pick up, I choose the app say that Line and Facebook. Because Line is you can communicate with
the other party to mail like phone or can be free. And I can game a lot of Line. I also started using
from last year using.  Facebook is because many people using to know what  it is doing who and
where are now well. In a sense , Facebook is an app useful. For example , there is a possibility that
transmitted to someone if I use the Facebook  when he had trouble. This app is need to my life.
I use a lot of applications to the other , but the application of these two is very necessary.
A lot of people use applications of these two I'm telling everyone to use. And I think so . But
sometimes, don't useful in application. You will not be able to be done at the place wish out
Wi-Fi is my mobile phone. So I want to change the mobil phone soon.

 file://localhost/home/kohsuke/Desktop/th-1.jpeg



file://localhost/home/kohsuke/Desktop/th-2.jpeg

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us, Kohsuke. When you're writing, make sure to watch out for subject/verb agreement like we talked about in class. Keep up the good work. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete