I want to play surf. Because once upon a time , I like to learn to surf from dad relatives.
Then I went getting better with the practice of surfing at every day. but I could not surfing for fear of it
would be a once injury. So I do not know I will not go to the place of the father of relatives ,
where maybe there is the surfboard now .
But I now want to try to once again meet with surfing father of relatives in the summer of last year.
So I will return to Japan on the 10th of August , I want to be better with the practice of
surfing a lot.

Hi Kohsuke! Thank you for including a picture on your blog! It looks nice. When we talk about surfing we can use "surf" instead of "play surf." For example, "I want to surf." I'm glad to see that you wrote more this time. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHi, Kohsuke. I like your choice, but it can be very dangerous if you never surfing. I think, you need to take classes from surfing teachers.=)
ReplyDeleteGood job.
ReplyDeleteHi Kohsuke!!!!I think that great job,because I like surf.
ReplyDelete