Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I want to Lebro James

My favorite sport is basketball. Because I read a Japanese manga. The book is basketball story.
Then I think that I want to play basketball. And I watch the NBA with my friend. Then I watched
basketball team Miami Heat. Then I think that I like Lebron James.
Lebron James is Miami Heat member. And play basketball very will. So I My favorite basket ball
player is Lebron James. His nicknamed is King James. He has played small forward position.
James has been a two time NBA scoring champion. And the NBA Rookie of the year.
He has also been selected to nine NBA all star times member, and five all Defensive team,
and is the Cleveland Cavaliers all time leading scorer. then I know. So I practice basketball
near my house everyday.Because I want to play basketball more very well.
I came to in NHS. Then I go to the jim every morning. Then I play basket ball too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kohsuke!!!:)))Great job for free topic,I like it:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, Kohsuke. I would have liked you to write about something else because this is the same as your sports presentation during Project Class. Also, be careful with your spelling, JIM is a name and GYM is where you exercise. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete