The didgeridoo also known as a didjeridu is a wind instrument developed by Indigenous Australians of northern Australia around 1,500 years ago and still in widespread use today both in Australia and around the world. It is sometimes described as a natural wooden trumpet or "drone pipe". Musicologists classify it as a brassaerophone.
I think that went to Australia with my family. Then I watched this instrument.
Then I try to dodgeridoo. But I can't play. So I don't know remember.
This is a great example of a native instrument of Australia. It is good that you added your personal experience at the end. However, you need to try to use your own words when describing the instrument and its history instead of copying and pasting material from a website into your blog. Next time, please be sure not to copy work from other places.
hi kohsuke!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is very good gob , because see your video and I like it...
This is a great example of a native instrument of Australia. It is good that you added your personal experience at the end. However, you need to try to use your own words when describing the instrument and its history instead of copying and pasting material from a website into your blog. Next time, please be sure not to copy work from other places.
ReplyDelete